Monday, May 26, 2014

sweetest quotes

to add? Share it with us in the comments below!


“No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.”

––Defiance by C.J. Redwine


“I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.”

––Boundless by Cynthia Hand


“And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”

––Across the Universe by Beth Revis


“It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.”

––Every Day by David Levithan



“I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.”

––The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson


“I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”

––The Fault in Our Stars by John Green



“I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”

––Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl



“Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.”

––Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson



“I am catastrophically in love with you.”

––Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare



“I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.”

––Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire



“I love you. Remember. They cannot take it”

––Delirium by Lauren Oliver



“I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.” 

––Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell



“If my love were an ocean,
there would be no more land.
If my love were a desert,
you would see only sand.
If my love were a star-
late at night, only light.
And if my love could grow wings,
I’d be soaring in flight.”

––Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher



“There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”

––The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen



“I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart.”

––Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini



“I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body.

I want to know where to touch you, I want to know how to touch you. I want to know convince you to design a smile just for me. Yes, I do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world.”

––Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi



“But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.”

––Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder



“And I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is.”

––Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson



“Love lets you find those hidden places in another person, even the ones they didn’t know were there, even the ones they wouldn’t have thought to call beautiful themselves.”

––Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith



“No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.”

––For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund

Have your own quote to add? Share it with us in the comments below!



###
For more, check out this list of 30 romantic YA novels everyone should reads ––>



User Comments 93 comments

  1. July 19, 2013 | 12:23 pm
    Wait, how did we not get a quote from Clockwork Princess? They’re are at least two I can think of that trump all of these. Of course, I may be just a little biased….
    • July 19, 2013 | 1:19 pm
      We swapped out Anna and the French Kiss for Clockwork Princess since the commenter below made us aware that the Anna quote was actually a Pablo Neruda poem!
    • April 9, 2014 | 2:09 pm
      Nice love notes! also found some love quotes here… http://www.lovequotesforher.com/ enjoy! :)
    • May 10, 2014 | 7:48 pm
      I and my boy friend as been separated for a long period, I cam across different spell caster and they were all unable to bring my lover back. I was so sad and almost gave up on him when i met a spell man called DR Makuta, who helped me get my lover back. Ever since then i have been so happy and couldnt believe it would happen. He also helped me with success spell, I have been living happily with my lover now and will be getting married soon. Here is his contact if you need his help. makutaspelltemple@gmail.com
  2. July 19, 2013 | 1:04 pm
    I\’d just like to point out that the quote from ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS is actually from a Pablo Neruda poem? I feel like that should be credited somehow.
    • July 19, 2013 | 1:19 pm
      Thanks for the heads up. We swapped it out for a Clockwork Princess quote instead!
  3. July 19, 2013 | 1:07 pm
    “Yeah, well, love doesn’t always beat out the fear.”
    “Sometimes it does,” he replied with a smile, pecking her on the nose.
    “Christ, Driggs. You’re turning into a Lifetime movie.”
    “Your defense mechanisms are captivating, as always.”
    ― Gina Damico, Scorch
  4. July 19, 2013 | 2:37 pm
    THE HECTOR QUOTE. <3333
    • May 10, 2014 | 7:49 pm
      Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is James mack i live in United State,and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(makutaspelltemple@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {makutaspelltemple@gmail.com},i f you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to “bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr makuta for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.(makutaspelltemple@gmail.com}, Thanks..
  5. July 19, 2013 | 7:28 pm
    The Fault in Our Stars <3 DIVINE
  6. July 19, 2013 | 9:21 pm
    “You live your life and continue with all of your normal activities. I\’ll keep you safe,\” he said stepping forward to sweep a lock of hair back from her face. \”Or die trying.”
    ― Aprilynne Pike, Illusions
  7. July 19, 2013 | 9:28 pm
    “No, Angel.” He leaned in, his teeth softly grazing my ear. “I undress to impress.”
    ― Becca Fitzpatrick, Finale
  8. July 19, 2013 | 10:30 pm
    I\’ve never thought of you like that,\’ said Christopher. \’How could I? If you were any other woman, I could tell you I loved you, easily enough, but not you– because you\’ve always seemed to me like a part of myself, and it would be like saying I loved my own eyes or my own mind. But have you ever thought of what it would be to have to live without your mind or your eyes, Kate? To be mad? Or blind?”
    \”The Perilous Gard\” – Elizabeth Marie Pope
  9. July 19, 2013 | 11:35 pm
    \”You\’re worth so much more than anything I can give you. If you can\’t believe that right now, believe in me.\”
    ~ Defiance, C.J. Redwine
  10. July 20, 2013 | 1:33 am
    EPIC SWOONING. *.* <3
  11. July 20, 2013 | 4:35 pm
    While their all great, Hector from Rae Carson’s Crown of Embers says I love you the best. He keeps it short, sweet, and simple. And some how he confesses his love without sounding gushy and over emotional. GO HECTOR!
    • July 20, 2013 | 4:37 pm
      Due to my incompetence, I mistakenly wrote ‘their’ in place of ‘they’re’ in my first sentence.
  12. July 20, 2013 | 8:50 pm
    “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after death, I’ll love you then.”
    ~Jace, City of Glass
  13. July 23, 2013 | 5:36 pm
    Love: A single word, a wispy thing, a word no bigger or longer than an edge. That\’s what it is: an edge; a razor. It draws up through the center of life, cutting everything in 2. Before and after. The rest of the world falls on either side. Before and after–and during, a moment no bigger or longer than an edge.- Lauren Oliver, Delirium
  14. July 23, 2013 | 5:47 pm
    Anything from any of the Lux books by Jennifer L. Armentrout… Everyone needs to reed these books, they are phenomenal!!!
  15. July 23, 2013 | 9:02 pm
    yesterday last forever tomorrow never come until you
  16. August 5, 2013 | 4:50 pm
    “You want me as much as I want you. And all I want is you…Today. Tonight. Tomorrow. Forever.” – Noah Shaw, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
  17. August 8, 2013 | 1:43 am
    I LOVE all of these! And some of these I haven’t even read yet! So much swoon-age!
  18. September 17, 2013 | 5:18 pm
    “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” – This quote is by Pablo Neruda, from 100 Love Sonnets. I just find it so expressive, so beautiful!
  19. December 3, 2013 | 6:53 pm
    Those are some amazing quotes. Thank you for sharing this with us! This is my favorite quote that has really served me, “There is nothing more important than you feel good.”- Abraham Hicks. I also created a whole video dedicated to love and feeling good. I titled it, “Inspirational Love Quotes”. If you want to check it out, Click Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBcEGRH4ARk If you like it, Share it! Put a smile on someone else’s face too. :)
  20. December 4, 2013 | 8:08 pm
    If I had a rose for every time I thought about you I could walk forever in my garden.
  21. December 12, 2013 | 6:11 am
    Look into my eyes and you’ll see you the only one. You’ve captured my love, stolen my heart, changed my life. Every time you make a move you destroy my mind, And the way you touch, I lose control and shiver deep inside. You take my breath away.
    Queen
  22. December 13, 2013 | 4:01 am
    You are much like a flower. You blossom every morning. Lips red as a rose. Beautiful and graceful, majestic you know. Your always full of sunshine wherever you go. So let my heart be the soil from wich you grow. I love you.
  23. December 15, 2013 | 12:26 am
    Hector’s quote from The Crown Embers… it KILLS me every time.
  24. December 25, 2013 | 11:18 am
    There is nothing to love only for whom i live for whom i can fight with evryone its just u who can make me smile nd i hve nthng to give u instead of whole lyf which i already given to u its u my Himanshi
  25. December 27, 2013 | 8:44 am
    I believe in online dating
    I have found my soulmate here
    http://www.angelreturn.com
  26. January 12, 2014 | 6:41 pm
    “The love of my life is somewhere but don`t bother looking for him because I know he will find me someday . I am not that type of girls that are desperate to have boyfriend.I am the type of girl that like take easy and smooth and let thing happen. I am also the type of girl that don`t like rush to into a relationship. Some advice I will give to girls and guys to is to never brush into a relationship because
  27. January 15, 2014 | 11:20 pm
    Be with the one that makes you happy, the one that makes you smile, the one that makes you laugh and each day worthwhile. Live life for the moment, try hard to make it last, because life is so short and it goes by so fast. So if you ever find love, don’t let it slip away, hold it forever and cherish it each day. As long as you are happy, that is what you should do, find that someone and let them know before your life is through.
  28. January 21, 2014 | 11:02 pm
    I was crushed when my lover of three years left to be with another woman. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help. And i saw a testimony of a spell caster (drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com) who help a girl to get her boyfriend back with a love spell and i said let me give it a try so i contact him for help and he cast a love spell for me which i use in getting my love back and now i am a happy woman. For what you have done for me, i will not stop to share your goodness to people out there for the good work you are doing. I hope God blesses you as much as you have help me to get my Love back……
    • April 13, 2014 | 5:58 am
      i have the same condition like you,you are so lucky that you get your love back but my love get marry in front of my eyes,wish god send me a angel to make us together but not any angel come she just want to thru me,love become a curse when somebody left you and break your heart,some people use love as a dangerous weapon,i wait for my love and sometime love is a biggest illusion also,please becarefull if you love someone then never left that someone at any price like my love left me just for money,i wait for her 2 years without meet,without touch and without see and at last she batrayed me so badly and put knief in my heart so deep.
      for me love is hurtfull and nobody can love you truly i think,
      just a illusion
      illusion
      and only illusion
      gouravkumar1277@gmail.com
    • April 22, 2014 | 5:44 am
      Are you familiar with the three fold rule? Magick should not be taken lightly.
  29. January 24, 2014 | 8:38 pm
    when you close your eyes universal talk with me and say look at the power of god in the face of someone ,and this face make you happiest man in the world (Adonis Yarnian)
  30. January 25, 2014 | 4:16 am
    “I would give the freedom of life itself, The joy of a summer breeze, and my life itself just to spend one day with you.” – D.J. Gilmartin
  31. February 1, 2014 | 7:32 pm
    a quote from my story no matter how deep the pain we face no matter now much pain we suffer always know we will take it on together because we are in love and always will be now and forever
  32. February 4, 2014 | 10:20 am
    i only have this one last breath left and all i want to do is share it with you…
    you know why?because you are the source of my reason to live….i love you,not just the mere word but the feeling that makes me want to die in your arms…..
  33. February 17, 2014 | 11:16 pm
    TRUE LOVE is extreme feelings of happiness and pain that will stay in eternity..
  34. February 24, 2014 | 5:51 am
    Love is Powerful tool to feel,understand,trust,sacrifice,support,rejoice with each other life time unconditionally…Love empowers us to give/share only…-Cartoon
  35. February 24, 2014 | 5:53 am
    Love has its own law…Every best n positive/ encouraging words to apply with unlimited boundaries…-Cartoon
  36. February 24, 2014 | 6:00 am
    Love is best gift from GOD to share n feel…-Cartoon
  37. February 24, 2014 | 6:02 am
    To get LOVE unconditionally make a habit to give first…its automatic process set by GOD.
  38. February 24, 2014 | 6:04 am
    किसी का प्यार कम नहीं होता, अपनी अपेक्षाएं ज्यादा होती है…-Cartoon
  39. February 24, 2014 | 6:06 am
    Nobody’s love is less, but our expectations are high always…-Cartoon
  40. February 27, 2014 | 1:59 am
    And here it is my favorite quote:
    “If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.” ~ M.Monroe http://www.vivaquotes.com/quotes/about/love
  41. March 9, 2014 | 3:01 pm
    These are the best quotes I ever read from movies, do you mind if I share a fun facts about love, well got it at https://www.facebook.com/lol.funny.facts yeah
  42. March 10, 2014 | 8:29 am
    Beautiful and really appreciate this blog.
    Please visit http://lovequotes.hearttouchingstories.com/
    for more love quotes
  43. March 18, 2014 | 7:13 pm
    My name is Theresa Joakim, I have passed through emotional hurdles which was the reason i came in contact with DR. Ohen from His Temple. The below list are to mentioned but few of what he is Capable of doing for you. If only you will obey and follow instruction with your heart. I know a host of others would or might be having the same experience and do not know how to go about it.
    - Control your future and change your destiny for the better
    - Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time
    - Get promotion you have desired for a long time at place of work or in your career.
    - Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution
    - Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities
    - Stop your marriage/Engagement or relationship from breaking up
    - Get married to the man of your choice or make Him propose to you.
    - Ensure success in work and business
    - Can’t sleep at night? Get it solved and have a sound sleep like a new born baby
    - Bring supernatural luck into your life
    -Have you been Loving with all your heart and get nothing in return?
    -Financial abundance? Get it without side effect or future effect.
    If you find yourself in any of the above listed category hurry and email him at ohentemples@gmail.com and tell him what you want.
    Theresa Joakim
  44. March 20, 2014 | 10:39 pm
    HELLO Am Frank Silver have read testimonies about this great spell caster called Dr. Ekpiku how he helped people to bring their lover back. so i decide to give him a try, i am here today to give my own testimony on how this great man brought my ex back within 48 hours for just to contact him. this girl has broke up with me over 6 weeks but she came back just within 48 hours that Dr Ekpiku said he will make her come back to me. just contact this man and he will bring your ex back here is his email address mail. Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com
  45. March 24, 2014 | 2:45 am
    This is a fantastic list and all the quotes are brilliant. These are some good quotes from good books.
    http://www.cutelovequotess.com/2013/03/cute-love-quotes-for-her.html‎
  46. March 24, 2014 | 2:47 am
    I especially like the 3rd quote. When you grow up, that is what needs to be done – responsibility.
    http://www.lovequotesforherhim.com/2013/04/sweet-love-quotes-for-her.html‎
  47. March 27, 2014 | 12:42 pm
    Nice collections! You can also get huge and romantic love quotes for her and him here… http://www.lovequotesforher.com/ enjoy! :)
  48. April 3, 2014 | 7:28 pm
    i want to tell you about my past and how blessed i am today. please i understand how it feels to be heartbroken.i have a 5years relationship with my boyfriend not until when he brought me an invitation letter that he was getting married to somebody else because i love him so much and we promise to live our lives together ever since my life have been filled with pains,heart break and i almost took my life because of him.A friend of mine told me how DR.LOVESPELL helped her to get her husband back together after 3year,before i now contacted DR.LOVESPELL(lovespellpower@hotmail.com)call number tel.+2348104004707 is the spell caster who cast a spell in two days my boyfriend and i are back together.i am so happy for what DR.LOVESPELL had done for me and my family too it a miracle for me, life have changed for the best.i don’t need to explain it more than this but for you to contact him and your life will change for the best i promise you.
    • April 9, 2014 | 2:47 am
      Do you find it strange that you are constantly wondering, “How can I get my boyfriend back?” Well do not worry; this is a perfectly normal question to ponder in your mind. Even if you have been broken up for a good length of time, agbalaxxy@gmail.com can still bring a restoration to that relationship and i can assure you of that because of the way he handled my situation and make my long lost love come back and now the restoration has turn into marriage. i am happy i came across this spell caster and i will forever be grateful to him..Thanks
  49. April 13, 2014 | 6:02 am
    love is a illusion because true love never die at any price ,my gf left me
  50. April 13, 2014 | 6:32 am
    Are you having problem in your marriage, relationship or any kind of problem contact Dr. Ikhine the most powerful spell caster who brought my ex lover back within 72hours when he left me and now his back to me since i contacted this man for help and i never believe he will love me like this again until i contacted him on agbadado@gmail.com or call him on +2347060552255 for quick response and your problem is solve.
  51. April 17, 2014 | 7:21 am
    Best Collection of Love Quotes (Y)
  52. April 17, 2014 | 7:24 am
    Get the more quotes and sms here at Realsneak.com
  53. April 18, 2014 | 7:32 am
    Quotes are very good and best collection
    http://onenesslifequotes.com
  54. April 18, 2014 | 9:20 pm
    My name is John Sheri i’m from California i have been married for 4years and i have a break up with my husband 3months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Laco and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back to yourself here !! his email Address lacopowerfulspellcaster@yahoo.com i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness
  55. April 18, 2014 | 9:20 pm
    My name is John Sheri i’m from California i have been married for 4years and i have a break up with my husband 3months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Laco and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back to yourself here !! his email Address lacopowerfulspellcaster@yahoo.com i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness.
  56. April 20, 2014 | 2:50 am
    My Special thanks goes to this great spell caster called Dr.Lawrence.I will forever in my life remain grateful to this great man for bringing my lover back to me after 9 weeks of emotional tears and pains during the period i lost my lover to another guy, but this great man brought my man back to me just within 3days.Try this great man and see for yourself the outcome:drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com
  57. April 20, 2014 | 12:28 pm
    kiss is the message that the boyfriend give to his girlfriend to show her that he love her and her do cure about her so if there is any girl wont to be in a relashiship with me plzz call me 0559484757 i from algeria okay
  58. April 23, 2014 | 5:38 pm
    If your gone I’ll have nothing to live for, your the only medicine for my heart and the only thing that can destroy my heart. Your smile can kill me in a flash. With out you there’s no me. With out you there’s no world for me. Without you it’s more pain than death. You are everything to me. Nothing can compare to you.
  59. April 24, 2014 | 11:15 pm
    My name is Sheri, i’m from Mexico i have been married for 4years and i have a break up with my husband 3months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Stanley and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back to yourself here his email Address drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness.
  60. April 25, 2014 | 1:59 am
    You know what, when you fall in love, life seems to be worthy of living. This girl Anu came into my life and my life is changed. I am happy all the time. I spend most of my time with her since we work in same office.
    And yes of course, I am gonna share these quotes with her.
    My favorite one in the list is “I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.”
    Here is another one I found at http://www.lovequotes4u.com which is quite mushy.
    “I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.”
    Thanks,
    Manish Kapoor
  61. May 7, 2014 | 8:50 am
    My Name is JUDE JACKSON .I will love to share my testimony
    to all the
    people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend
    back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry
    to left me 4 weeks to our weeding for another man..,When i
    called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her
    Facebook and she changed her Facebook status from married to
    Single…when i went to her place of work she told her boss she
    never want to see me..i lost my job as a result of this cos i cant
    get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did
    not go smooth with my life…I tried all i could do to have her back
    to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to
    execute some business have been developing some years
    back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in
    getting her back and how i lost my job…he told me he gonna
    help me…i don’t believe that in the first place.but he swore he will
    help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me
    and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i
    heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will
    see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to
    US the following day and i called him when i got home and he
    said he’s busy casting those spells and he has bought all the
    materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive
    results in the next 2 days that is Thursday…My girlfriend called
    me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she
    had done ..she said,she never knew what she’s doing and her
    sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do
    that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her
    and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my
    wife called and he said i haven’t seen anything yet… he said i will
    also get my job back in 2 days time..and when its Sunday,they
    called me at my place of work that i should resume working on
    Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have
    spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have
    my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and
    i have my job back too,This man is really powerful..if we have up
    to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a
    better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve
    many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to
    the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for
    help.you can mail him on this e-mail; obazespiritualspelltemple@hotmail.com
    he’ will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped you out
    too..
    good luck
    his email; obazespiritualspelltemple@hotmail.com or call him online +2348157905793 for you to have joy in your relationship.
    REGARDS……..
    JUDE JACKSON….
  62. May 8, 2014 | 10:51 am
    Hello to all, I do hope my post gets read and hopefully helps somebody along the line. i will never forget the help the priest of JAYEMA temple render to me in my marital life. i have been married for 4 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside,i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was just checking my mails in the office when i saw someone sharing her testimony on how the priest of JAYEMA temple help her out with her marital problems so i contacted the email of priest JAYEMA i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place that i should fill some information concerning my self i did after 30 minus he called me again congratulating me that my problems will be solve within 48 hours. he told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen.that they will restored my marriage but i will make a free donation to their JAYEMA home anything my heart told me. to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him.friends your case is not too hard why don’t you give priest JAYEMA a try they work surprises because i know they will also bring back your husband. contact him via jayemamagictemple@gmail.com or Tel; +(234)-706819-3499.

No comments:

Post a Comment